January 30, 2009

Project 365

The guidelines I have created for my 365 Project:
- Take at least one photo every day for a year.
- Dates in the EXIF date must be consecutive, even if I can't post the photo to my Flickr account everyday.
- The pop up flash cannot be used for my 365 Project.
- Photo may be taken from any camera I choose.
- 365 Photos cannot be from a session for family/friends/clients... it must be a photo taken solely for the sake of photography.
- Photo may include any subject matter.


And here is the link to my set. www.flickr.com/photos/aglimpsephoto

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just a little note to let you know that I've been enjoying seeing your 365 project pictures! I take a glance at them every once in a while and catch up on your work. Great stuff! I marvel at your exposure. Mine are almost always a tad fuzzy. Never seem quite as crisp as yours...you're a good model to strive for! :) Just thought I'd send a note of encouragement that someone out there enjoys looking at your work!